Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
San Mateo County Draft Sea Level Rise Vulnerability Assessment
- Date: 04/25/2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Burlingame Library
Burlingame , California
- Introduction: Learn about San Mateo County's vulnerability to sea level rise, the Draft Assessment and its findings, and how to become part of the solution.
On April 5, the County of San Mateo’s Office of Sustainability released the San Mateo County Draft Sea Level Rise Vulnerability Assessment, a tool to guide the County and its cities in understanding and preparing for sea level rise. The report aims to increase awareness of the issue countywide and to provide a foundation for planning and projects that increase resilience and reduce risks.
Attend a Community Meeting
Attend a community meeting to learn about how vulnerable San Mateo County is to sea level rise, get an overview of the Draft Assessment and its findings and learn how to get involved and become part of the solution.
Meeting Dates: Please RSVP at http://seachangesmc.com/events
- April 25, 2017: 6-8 pm at the Burlingame Library, Burlingame
- April 29, 2017: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm at the Ted Adcock Community Center, Half Moon Bay
Comments on the draft assessment are due by May 5 and should be submitted online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/smcseachange