- City of Redwood City Community Centers
- Fair Oaks Community Center Human Services
- The Fair Oaks Community Center is a multi-service facility offering a variety of services to the broader Redwood City community. Services are offered by a combination of City staff and representatives from public and private non-profit agencies. Services are available in Spanish and English.
- Basic Human Needs and Core Services (PDF)
Bradford Request for Proposals (RFP)
Housing Rehabilitiation & Repair Programs
CDBG & HOME Grant Programs
- The City of Redwood City is pleased to announce the availability of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Home Investment Partnership (HOME) and Human Services Financial Assistance (HSFA) program funds for eligible projects. Proposals for these grant fund sources will be accepted from organizations providing assistance to low income households residing within Redwood City that meet one or more of the City’s Consolidated Plan priorities relating to affordable housing, public facilities, human services and economic development activities that create jobs for low income persons. Click below to view more information:
Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Notice of Funding Availability / Request for Proposals (NOFA/RFP)
- Human Services Financial Assistance (HSFA) - Please use the following links to access the HSFA application materials:
Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH)Each year, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides block grants to states, urban counties and large cities for community development and housing activities. States and qualifying counties and cities choose how to invest those dollars to meet their needs, within certain parameters. For example, the investments must assist low to moderate income households or low income neighborhoods.
Visit this website link to read more about the AFH: http://housing.smcgov.org/about-afh
Visit the website link below to view the flyers, community engagement calendar, community meetings and to participate in an AFH survey: http://housing.smcgov.org/get-involved